Sen. Jean Carnahan
Former Senator from Missouri
|Dates||Title / State / District|
See Also: Bioguide
Carnahan was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Carnahan’s time serving in the Senate. Carnahan’s bills had a total of 101 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Carnahan to other members of the Senate in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Carnahan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2842 (107th): Senior Self-Sufficiency Act
- S. 2831 (107th): Airline Worker Relief Act of 2002
- S. 2820 (107th): A bill to increase the priority dollar amount for unsecured claims, and ...
- S. 2783 (107th): Honor Our Heroes Act
- S. 2511 (107th): Child Obscenity and Pornography Prevention Act of 2002
- S. 2472 (107th): A bill for the relief of Rosemary Bichage.
- S. 2470 (107th): Global Nuclear Security Initiative Act of 2002
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Nov 2002, Carnahan missed 10 of 633 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: