Our unique analysis of the bills Carnahan sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Carnahan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Carnahan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2842 (107th): Senior Self-Sufficiency Act
- S. 2831 (107th): Airline Worker Relief Act of 2002
- S. 2820 (107th): A bill to increase the priority dollar amount for unsecured claims, and ...
- S. 2783 (107th): Honor Our Heroes Act
- S. 2511 (107th): Child Obscenity and Pornography Prevention Act of 2002
- S. 2472 (107th): A bill for the relief of Rosemary Bichage.
- S. 2470 (107th): Global Nuclear Security Initiative Act of 2002
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Nov 2002, Carnahan missed 10 of 633 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: