Our unique analysis of the bills Schmidt sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schmidt is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Schmidt’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 784 (112th): Celebrating the life and achievements of Neil A. Armstrong, a United States ...
- H.R. 5497 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on certain warp knit open-work ...
- H.R. 5499 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on 2-cyclo-hexylidene-2-phenyl-acetonitrile.
- H.R. 5500 (112th): To extend and modify the temporary reduction of duty on Methylionone.
- H.R. 5502 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on mixtures of (acetato) pentammine ...
- H.R. 5498 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on plastic laminate sheets.
- H.R. 5501 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on mixtures of 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl -2-naphthalenyl)-ethan-1-one ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Sep 2005 to Jan 2013, Schmidt missed 179 of 5,898 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity