Our unique analysis of the bills Bradley sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bradley is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bradley sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (20%) Armed Forces and National Security (19%) Government Operations and Politics (15%) Finance and Financial Sector (10%) Education (9%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (9%) Social Welfare (9%) Law (9%)
Some of Bradley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5671 (109th): Veterans Long Term Care Security Act
- H.R. 5261 (109th): Ethanol Import Fairness Act
- H.R. 5260 (109th): To provide that any reduction in the hours of operation of Department ...
- H.R. 5221 (109th): Vet Center Enhancement Act of 2006
- H.R. 5202 (109th): To amend the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Programs Enhancement Act ...
- H.R. 5173 (109th): Suspension of Medicare Prescription Drug Late Enrollment Penalty Act of 2006
- H.R. 5062 (109th): New Hampshire Wilderness Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Bradley missed 29 of 2,435 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: