2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Hensarling »
Our unique analysis of the bills Hensarling has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hensarling is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jeb Hensarling sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
- Ex Officio, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Some of Hensarling’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 98: Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on Financial Services in the ...
- H.R. 5872 (112th): Sequestration Transparency Act of 2012
- H.Res. 447 (112th): Electing a certain Member to a certain standing committee of the House ...
- H.Res. 420 (112th): Electing certain Members to certain standing committees.
- H.R. 2225 (112th): To amend the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to add a definition ...
- H.Res. 303 (112th): Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 263 (112th): Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Apr 2015, Hensarling missed 119 of 8,937 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity