2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Denham »
Our unique analysis of the bills Denham has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Denham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jeff Denham sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Denham sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (33%) Transportation and Public Works (18%) Government Operations and Politics (13%) Emergency Management (10%) Water Resources Development (8%) Animals (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (5%) Immigration (5%)
Some of Denham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5091: Appropriate Care for Disabled Veterans Act
- H.R. 4937: PIPES Act of 2016
- H.R. 4582: Save Our Salmon Act
- H.R. 4465: Federal Assets Sale and Transfer Act of 2016
- H.Con.Res. 72: Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives and a conditional ...
- H.R. 2497: NEPA Reciprocity Act
- H.R. 2086: To direct the Secretary of Commerce, with the Oakdale Irrigation District and the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Denham missed 53 of 3,781 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 9 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: