Rep. Jeff Denham
Representative from California’s 10th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 10th District|
|Representative||California's 19th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Denham »
Our unique analysis of the bills Denham has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Denham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jeff Denham sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Some of Denham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1688: To amend the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 to designate ...
- H.R. 674: Pets on Trains Act of 2015
- H.R. 626: Seniors’ Rights to Know Act
- H.R. 498: Efficient Service for Veterans Act
- H.R. 342: To amend title 10, United States Code, to extend military commissary and exchange ...
- H.R. 5404: Department of Veterans Affairs Expiring Authorities Act of 2014
- H.R. 4779: Veterans Need Timely Access to Care Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Denham missed 47 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Denham [R-CA10]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Denham [R-CA10]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Denham [R-CA10]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Denham [R-CA10]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.