2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Duncan »
Our unique analysis of the bills Duncan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Duncan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jeff Duncan sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Duncan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Duncan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4818: Modernizing the Pittman-Robertson Fund for Tomorrow’s Needs Act of 2016
- H.Res. 617: Providing for authority to initiate litigation for actions by the President or other ...
- H.R. 3472: Adjusting Davis-Bacon for Inflation Act
- H.R. 493: Clarification of Legal Enforcement Against Non-criminal Energy Producers Act of 2015
- H.R. 492: Ultrasound Informed Consent Act
- H.R. 4797 (113th): Clarification of Legal Enforcement Against Non-criminal Energy Producers Act of 2014
- H.R. 4228 (113th): DHS Acquisition Accountability and Efficiency Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Duncan missed 54 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: