Our unique analysis of the bills Duncan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Duncan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Duncan for more statistics.
Jeff Duncan sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Duncan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Duncan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6175: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to facilitate the removal of aliens ...
- H.R. 4818: Modernizing the Pittman-Robertson Fund for Tomorrow’s Needs Act of 2016
- H.Res. 617: Providing for authority to initiate litigation for actions by the President or other ...
- H.R. 3472: Adjusting Davis-Bacon for Inflation Act
- H.R. 493: CLEAN Energy Producers Act of 2015
- H.R. 492: Ultrasound Informed Consent Act
- H.R. 4797 (113th): Clarification of Legal Enforcement Against Non-criminal Energy Producers Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Duncan’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5602: To amend title 31, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of the Treasury to include all funds when issuing certain geographic targeting orders, and for ...
Jul 11, 2016. Passed.
S. 1252: Global Food Security Act of 2016
Jul 6, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 4889: Kelsey Smith Act
May 23, 2016. Failed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Duncan missed 59 of 4,087 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: