Landry was the representative for Louisiana’s 3rd congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 2011 to 2012.
Landry is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Landry sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 4, 2007 to Jan 1, 2013. See full analysis methodology.
Landry sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Landry’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6526 (112th): RESCUE Act of 2012
- H.R. 6452 (112th): To provide limitations on United States assistance, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6451 (112th): Preserving Jobs in the Oilfield Act of 2012
- H.R. 6276 (112th): Commercial Fishing, Farm, and Ranch Risk Management Act
- H.Res. 635 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Mr. Al Armendariz, ...
- H.R. 3770 (112th): Executive Appointments Reform Act
- H.R. 3676 (112th): To amend the detainee provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act for ...
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Landry missed 119 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 7.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: