Our unique analysis of the bills Landry sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Landry is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Landry sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Landry’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6526 (112th): RESCUE Act of 2012
- H.R. 6451 (112th): Preserving Jobs in the Oilfield Act of 2012
- H.R. 6452 (112th): To provide limitations on United States assistance, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6276 (112th): Commercial Fishing, Farm, and Ranch Risk Management Act
- H.Res. 635 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Mr. Al Armendariz, ...
- H.R. 3770 (112th): Executive Appointments Reform Act
- H.R. 3676 (112th): To amend the detainee provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Landry missed 119 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 7.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: