Van Drew is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Van Drew has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Mar 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Jefferson Van Drew sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Natural Resources
- Member, Subcommittee on Water, Oceans, and Wildlife
Van Drew sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Van Drew’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1575: Robocall Enforcement Enhancement Act of 2019
- H.R. 1149: Atlantic Coastal Economies Protection Act
- H.R. 419: To make continuing appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal year 2019.
- H.R. 350: Pay Our Coast Guard Act of 2019
|Van Drew’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.Res. 183: Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim ...
Mar 7, 2019. Passed 407/23.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2019, Van Drew missed 1 of 125 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: