Van Drew is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Van Drew has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Jefferson Van Drew sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Natural Resources
- Member, Subcommittee on Water, Oceans, and Wildlife
Van Drew sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Van Drew’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3195: Land and Water Conservation Fund Permanent Funding Act
- H.R. 3051: Commercial, Low Emissions And Net Energy Reduction Buildings Act
- H.R. 2685: Wild Bird Conservation Reauthorization Act of 2019
- H.R. 2321: Understanding the True Cost of College Act of 2019
- H.R. 1575: Robocall Enforcement Enhancement Act of 2019
- H.R. 1149: Atlantic Coastal Economies Protection Act
- H.R. 419: To make continuing appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal year 2019.
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Van Drew missed 7 of 367 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: