Our unique analysis of the bills Dunn sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dunn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Dunn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3770 (108th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt certain transportation ...
- H.R. 3270 (108th): Workers Assistance Extension Act
- H.R. 8 (108th): Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2003
- H.R. 2185 (108th): Unemployment Compensation Amendments of 2003
- H.R. 2033 (108th): Medicare Equity and Access Act
- H.R. 1310 (108th): Reforestation Tax Act of 2003
- H.R. 980 (108th): Access to Innovation for Medicare Patients Act of 2003
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, Dunn missed 254 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: