Wexton is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wexton has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Jennifer Wexton sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Wexton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Wexton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3404: To amend the National Firearms Act to require that local chief law enforcement ...
- H.R. 3153: EFFORT Act
- H.R. 3018: Ensuring Equal Access to Shelter Act of 2019
- H.R. 2290: Shutdown Guidance for Financial Institutions Act
- H.R. 1414: FinCEN Improvement Act of 2019
- H.Res. 79: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Government shutdowns are detrimental ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Wexton missed 0 of 414 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: