Read our 2019 Report Card for Wexton.
Wexton is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wexton has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Nov 20, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jennifer Wexton sits on the following committees:
Wexton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wexton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8395: COVID-19 Disinformation Research and Reporting Act of 2020
- H.R. 7478: COST of Relocations Act
- H.R. 7009: Yellow Ribbon for Overseas Education Act of 2020
- H.Res. 954: Electing a certain Member to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 6733: Federal Frontline Worker Leave Protection Act
- H.R. 6633: Domestic Violence Public Health Emergency Guidance Act
- H.R. 6556: Gabriella Miller Kids First Research Act 2.0
From Jan 2019 to Nov 2020, Wexton missed 3 of 928 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: