Read our 2019 Report Card for Wexton.
Wexton is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wexton has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jennifer Wexton sits on the following committees:
Wexton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wexton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5532: Deep Fake Detection Prize Competition Act
- H.R. 5132: Gun Violence Prevention Through Financial Intelligence Act
- H.R. 4971: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 15 ...
- H.R. 4576: Health Savings for Families Act of 2019
- H.R. 3853: Personal Needs Allowance Modernization Act
- H.R. 3404: Empowering Law Enforcement for Safer Firearm Transfers Act of 2019
- H.R. 3153: EFFORT Act
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2020, Wexton missed 2 of 723 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: