Jennifer Wexton sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Some of Wexton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2290: Shutdown Guidance for Financial Institutions Act
- H.R. 1414: FinCEN Improvement Act of 2019
- H.Res. 79: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Government shutdowns are detrimental ...
|Wexton’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1585: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019
Apr 4, 2019. Passed 263/158.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
From Jan 2019 to Apr 2019, Wexton missed 0 of 167 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: