Jenniffer González-Colón sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
González-Colón sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of González-Colón’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2021: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the limitation on ...
- H.R. 1403: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the deduction ...
- H.R. 797: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to remove the matching ...
- H.R. 798: Child Tax Credit Equity for Puerto Rico Act of 2017
- H.R. 259: To prevent the territories of the United States from losing current Medicaid funding.
- H.R. 261: Puerto Rico Medicare Part B Equality Act
- H.R. 260: Puerto Rico Admission Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: