Rep. Jerry McNerney
Representative from California’s 9th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 9th District|
|Representative||California's 11th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for McNerney »
Our unique analysis of the bills McNerney has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McNerney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jerry McNerney sits on the following committees:
Some of McNerney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1132: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1048 ...
- H.J.Res. 31: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States regarding the permissible ...
- H.R. 5518: Assuring Quality Care for Veterans Act
- H.R. 5496: Fast Help For Homeowners Act
- H.R. 5425: To prohibit the use of Federal funds for the Bay Delta Conservation Plan.
- H.R. 5359: Air and Health Quality Empowerment Zone Designation Act of 2013
- H.R. 5191: Pell Grant Accessibility Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Mar 2015, McNerney missed 95 of 6,448 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity