Bunn was the representative for Oregon’s 5th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 1995 to 1996.
Bunn is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 1996 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Bunn sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 1991 to Oct 3, 1996. See full analysis methodology.
Bunn sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bunn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3769 (104th): O&C Forest Transfer Act
- H.R. 2935 (104th): Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Reorganization Act of 1996
- H.R. 2507 (104th): To disapprove Amendment number 8 of the “Amendments to the Sentencing Guidelines, ...
- H.R. 2351 (104th): Congressional Pay Accountability Act of 1995
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Bunn missed 14 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills