Our unique analysis of the bills Bunn sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bunn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bunn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3769 (104th): O&C Forest Transfer Act
- H.R. 2935 (104th): Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Reorganization Act of 1996
- H.R. 2507 (104th): To disapprove Amendment number 8 of the “Amendments to the Sentencing Guidelines, ...
- H.R. 2351 (104th): Congressional Pay Accountability Act of 1995
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Bunn missed 14 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills