Our unique analysis of the bills Gerlach sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gerlach is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Gerlach for more statistics.
Gerlach sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Gerlach’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5859 (113th): Ukraine Freedom Support Act of 2014
- H.Res. 726 (113th): Strongly supporting the right of the people of Ukraine to freely determine ...
- H.R. 5190 (113th): Ukraine Security Assistance Act of 2014
- H.R. 5002 (113th): Home Energy Savings Act of 2014
- H.R. 4855 (113th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an exception ...
- H.R. 4696 (113th): Startup Innovation Credit Act of 2014
- H.R. 4592 (113th): Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Diagnosis and Treatment Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2014, Gerlach missed 308 of 8,776 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 123 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: