Hagedorn is the representative for Minnesota’s 1st congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. Hagedorn is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Hagedorn sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Agriculture and Food (100%)
Some of Hagedorn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8327: Farm and Agricultural Worker Safety Education Act
- H.R. 7458: U.S. Pork Producer Assistance Act of 2020
- H.R. 7030: To provide emergency assistance to covered producers for market-ready swine losses due to ...
- H.R. 5146: Unlocking Opportunities for Small Businesses Act of 2019
- H.R. 5064: Animal Disease Surveillance and Detection Act of 2019
- H.R. 4469: American Workforce Empowerment Act
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2021, Hagedorn missed 13 of 971 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: