Read our 2019 Report Card for Hagedorn.
Jim Hagedorn sits on the following committees:
Hagedorn sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Agriculture and Food (100%)
Some of Hagedorn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8327: To provide for the dissemination to farm and agricultural workers of information and ...
- H.R. 7458: U.S. Pork Producer Assistance Act of 2020
- H.R. 7030: To provide emergency assistance to covered producers for market-ready swine losses due to ...
- H.R. 5146: Unlocking Opportunities for Small Businesses Act of 2019
- H.R. 5064: Animal Disease Surveillance and Detection Act of 2019
- H.R. 4469: American Workforce Empowerment Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2020, Hagedorn missed 5 of 907 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: