Jim Hagedorn sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Small Business
- Member, Subcommittee on Contracting and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
Some of Hagedorn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5146: Unlocking Opportunities for Small Businesses Act of 2019
- H.R. 5064: Animal Disease Surveillance and Detection Act of 2019
- H.R. 4469: American Workforce Empowerment Act
From Jan 2019 to Dec 2019, Hagedorn missed 3 of 654 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: