Our unique analysis of the bills Ryun sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ryun is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Ryun’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5909 (109th): Haley’s Act
- H.Res. 793 (109th): English Language Unity Statements resolution
- H.Res. 786 (109th): Condemning the recent election of the Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations ...
- H.Res. 720 (109th): Honoring the life of Gordon Roger Alexander Buchanan Parks.
- H.R. 4563 (109th): Servicemembers Interest Rate Relief Act of 2005
- H.R. 4168 (109th): Strengthening American Citizenship Act of 2005
- H.R. 3491 (109th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain leather footwear.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2006, Ryun missed 141 of 5,832 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: