Our unique analysis of the bills Webb sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Webb is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Webb sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (20%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (18%) Arts, Culture, Religion (15%) Government Operations and Politics (15%) Armed Forces and National Security (11%) Crime and Law Enforcement (7%) Economics and Public Finance (7%) Taxation (7%)
Some of Webb’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3372 (112th): Military Service Integrity Act of 2012
- S.Con.Res. 46 (112th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that an appropriate site ...
- S. 3176 (112th): Military Humanitarian Operations Act of 2012
- S.Res. 425 (112th): A resolution designating April 23, 2012, as “National Adopt a Library Day”.
- S. 2179 (112th): Military and Veterans Educational Reform Act of 2012
- S. 2117 (112th): Adult Education and Economic Growth Act of 2012
- S. 2063 (112th): A bill to prohibit the transfer of technology developed using funding provided ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Jan 2013, Webb missed 37 of 1,839 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: