Our unique analysis of the bills Bonner sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bonner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bonner sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bonner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1219 (113th): Gulf Fisheries Fairness Act
- H.R. 1001 (113th): To amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide a ...
- H.R. 6579 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to deny any deduction ...
- H.Res. 755 (112th): In the matter of Representative Laura Richardson.
- H.R. 5662 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on 2,4-Bis(2-hydroxy-4-butyloxyphenyl)-6-(2,4-bis-butyloxypheny l)-1,3,5-triazine.
- H.R. 5655 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on 1-Propanone, 2-hydroxy-2-methyl-1-phenyl-.
- H.R. 5673 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on Reactive Blue 235.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Aug 2013, Bonner missed 378 of 8,019 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Aug 2013. ProPublica has tracked 10 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: