Our unique analysis of the bills Horn sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1992. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Horn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Horn sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Horn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4918 (102nd): Manufacturing Extension and Critical Technologies Act of 1992
- H.J.Res. 467 (102nd): Designating October 24, 1992, through November 1, 1992, as “National Red Ribbon ...
- H.R. 4359 (102nd): To amend title 11 of the United States Code with respect to ...
- H.J.Res. 340 (102nd): To designate October 19 through 27, 1991 as “National Red Ribbon Week ...
- H.R. 3427 (102nd): Defense Manufacturing and Critical Technologies Act of 1991
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Oct 1992, Horn missed 2 of 932 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 4.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills