Read our 2017 Report Card for Arrington.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jodey Arrington sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Budget
Arrington was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
- H.R. 3562: To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to furnish assistance for adaptations of residences of veterans in rehabilitation programs under chapter ...
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Arrington sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Arrington’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 134: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 5649: Navy SEAL Chief Petty Officer William `Bill’ Mulder (Ret.) Transition Improvement Act of ...
- H.R. 4178: HEART Act
- H.R. 3561: To amend title 38, United States Code, to permit appraisers approved by the ...
- H.R. 3562: To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans ...
- H.J.Res. 101: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 1461: VET Protection Act of 2017
|Arrington’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4667: Making further supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, for disaster assistance for Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and calendar year 2017 wildfires, ...
Dec 21, 2017. Passed 251/169.
H.R. 2824: Increasing Opportunity through Evidence-Based Home Visiting Act
Sep 26, 2017. Passed 214/209.
H.R. 2824 reauthorizes the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Program through Fiscal Year 2022. Specifically, this bill renews an expired requirement that grantees of the program demonstrate improvement in specified benchmark areas three years after program implementation (such as reducing child abuse ...
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
From Jan 2017 to Jun 2018, Arrington missed 10 of 996 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: