Jodey Arrington sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Budget
Some of Arrington’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3561: To amend title 38, United States Code, to permit appraisers approved by the ...
- H.R. 3562: To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans ...
- H.J.Res. 101: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 1461: VET Protection Act of 2017
|Arrington’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
H.R. 1695: Register of Copyrights Selection and Accountability Act of 2017
Apr 26, 2017. Passed 378/48.
This bill would change the appointment process for the head of the U.S. Copyright Office, known as the Register of Copyrights. Currently the Register of Copyrights is hired by the Librarian of Congress (who is the head of the Library of Congress). This bill would ...
From Jan 2017 to Jul 2017, Arrington missed 2 of 438 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: