Cunningham is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Cunningham has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Joe Cunningham sits on the following committees:
Cunningham sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cunningham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3387: To create a pilot program for the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program ...
- H.R. 2982: Women Veterans Health Care Accountability Act
- H.R. 2866: VA Community Infrastructure Act
- H.R. 2757: Creating Lower cost Alternative for Your prescription drugs Act
- H.R. 1941: Coastal and Marine Economies Protection Act
- H.R. 291: Coastal Economies Protection Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Cunningham missed 0 of 398 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: