Cunningham is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Cunningham has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Joe Cunningham sits on the following committees:
Cunningham sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cunningham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3673: Promoting Responsible and Free Trade Act of 2019
- H.R. 3648: Defense Access Road Enhancement Act
- H.R. 3387: To create a pilot program for the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program ...
- H.R. 2982: Women Veterans Health Care Accountability Act
- H.R. 2866: VA Community Infrastructure Act
- H.R. 2757: Creating Lower cost Alternative for Your prescription drugs Act
- H.R. 1941: Coastal and Marine Economies Protection Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Cunningham missed 1 of 530 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: