2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Donnelly »
Our unique analysis of the bills Donnelly has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Donnelly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Joe Donnelly sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Some of Donnelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Con.Res. 9: A concurrent resolution honoring the life and memory of Reverend Theodore M. Hesburgh, ...
- S. 594: A bill to establish a tiered hiring preference for members of the reserve ...
- S. 392: Stop Drugs at the Border Act of 2015
- S.Res. 598: A resolution expressing condolences to the family of Abdul-Rahman Peter Kassig and condemning ...
- S. 2300: Jacob Sexton Military Suicide Prevention Act of 2014
- S. 1828: Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act of 2013
- S. 1802: Public Power Risk Management Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Donnelly missed 5 of 725 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Joint Resolution Passed 53/46
Sen. Donnelly [D-IN]: Not VotingMar 4, 2015 11:38 a.m.
Sponsor: Sen. Joe Donnelly [D-IN]
This resolution was referred to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary which will consider it before sending it to the Senate floor for consideration.Mar 4, 2015
Motion to Proceed Agreed to 53/45
Sen. Donnelly [D-IN]: NayMar 3, 2015 2:18 p.m.