2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Garcia »
Our unique analysis of the bills Garcia sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Garcia is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Garcia’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5596: Fairness in Student Loan Repayment Act
- H.R. 5219: English Learning and Innovation Act
- H.R. 4828: I-STEM Act
- H.R. 4613: Empowering Encore Entrepreneurs Act of 2014
- H.R. 4598: Top Tech for USA Act of 2014
- H.R. 3924: Helping Owners Mitigate Effectively Act of 2014
- H.R. 3451: Veterans Conservation Corps Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Garcia missed 42 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: