Neguse is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Neguse has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Joe Neguse sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis
Neguse was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Neguse sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Neguse’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3237: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to participate in the implementation of ...
- H.R. 3048: To extend the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act of 2000.
- H.R. 2768: Reverse Transfer Efficiency Act of 2019
- H.R. 2274: Veterans Conservation Corps Act of 2019
- H.R. 2107: Affordable College Textbook Act
- H.R. 1991: For the relief of Jeanette Vizguerra-Ramirez.
- H.R. 823: Colorado Outdoor Recreation and Economy Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Neguse missed 0 of 322 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: