Neguse is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Neguse has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Joe Neguse sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Neguse sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Neguse’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 823: Colorado Outdoor Recreation and Economy Act
- H.R. 734: Next Generation Votes Act
- H.R. 675: Safe Helicopters Now Act
- H.R. 476: Solar EDGE Act
- H.R. 473: To authorize the Every Word We Utter Monument to establish a commemorative work ...
- H.R. 475: Arapaho National Forest Boundary Adjustment Act of 2019
- H.R. 474: Bolts Ditch Access and Use Act
|Neguse’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
H.J.Res. 30: Disapproving the President’s proposal to take an action relating to the application of certain sanctions with respect to the Russian Federation.
Jan 17, 2019. Passed 362/53.
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2019, Neguse missed 0 of 87 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: