Our unique analysis of the bills Scarborough sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Scarborough is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Scarborough’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2843 (107th): To amend the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure to allow motions for ...
- H.R. 2842 (107th): To provide that Federal civilian retirees shall not be allowed to receive ...
- H.R. 2815 (107th): To designate the Federal building located at 10th Street and Constitution Avenue, ...
- H.R. 2559 (107th): To amend chapter 90 of title 5, United States Code, relating to ...
- H.R. 2240 (107th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 1631 (107th): Florida Offshore Drilling bill
- H.R. 856 (107th): For the relief of Donna Christine Fargo.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2001, Scarborough missed 480 of 4,075 roll call votes, which is 11.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2001. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: