Rep. Joe Scarborough
Former Representative from Florida's 1st District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Florida's 1st District
See Also: Bioguide
Scarborough was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Scarborough’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Scarborough’s bills had a total of 409 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Scarborough to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Scarborough’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2843 (107th): To amend the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure to allow motions for ...
- H.R. 2842 (107th): To provide that Federal civilian retirees shall not be allowed to receive ...
- H.R. 2815 (107th): To designate the Federal building located at 10th Street and Constitution Avenue, ...
- H.R. 2559 (107th): To amend chapter 90 of title 5, United States Code, relating to ...
- H.R. 2240 (107th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 1631 (107th): Florida Offshore Drilling bill
- H.R. 856 (107th): For the relief of Donna Christine Fargo.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2001, Scarborough missed 480 of 4,075 roll call votes, which is 11.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2001. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: