Our unique analysis of the bills Walsh sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Walsh is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Walsh’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6408 (112th): Federal Election Integrity Act of 2012
- H.R. 6028 (112th): No-Hassle Flying Act of 2012
- H.R. 5971 (112th): Federal Election Integrity Act of 2012
- H.R. 5521 (112th): Renovate and Enhance Veterans’ Meeting Halls and Posts Act of 2012
- H.R. 4631 (112th): Government Spending Accountability Act of 2012
- H.R. 3987 (112th): Small Business Protection Act of 2012
- H.R. 3594 (112th): Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Walsh missed 51 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: