2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Wilson »
Our unique analysis of the bills Wilson has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wilson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Joe Wilson sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1594: Military Surviving Spouses Equity Act
- H.R. 524: Local Control of Education Act
- H.R. 477: To extend the authority to establish a commemorative work on Federal land in ...
- H.R. 3930: National Commission on the Structure of the Army Act of 2014
- H.J.Res. 81: Making continuing appropriations for the National Nuclear Security Administration and the Office of ...
- H.Con.Res. 48: Commemorating the 46th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem.
- H.R. 2907: National Guardsmen and Reservists Parity for Patriots Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2001 to Apr 2015, Wilson missed 191 of 9,430 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Wilson [R-SC2]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Wilson [R-SC2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Wilson [R-SC2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Wilson [R-SC2]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.