Our unique analysis of the bills Pritchard sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1984. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pritchard is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Pritchard sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Pritchard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6435 (98th): A bill to amend title 44, United States Code, to authorize the ...
- H.R. 662 (98th): Cougar Lakes Wilderness Act of 1983
- H.R. 7189 (97th): Neighborhood Development Demonstration Act of 1982
- H.Con.Res. 111 (97th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that the Government ...
- H.R. 2354 (97th): Cougar Lakes Wilderness Act of 1981
- H.R. 2010 (97th): A bill for the relief of Kai-Mee Chen.
- H.R. 2011 (97th): A bill for the relief of Sun Cha Cho Walker.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1973 to Oct 1984, Pritchard missed 991 of 6,881 roll call votes, which is 14.4%. This is much worse than the median of 7.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1984. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills