Our unique analysis of the bills Adler sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Adler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Adler sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Adler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6420 (111th): Red Flag Program Clarification Act of 2010
- H.R. 6013 (111th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase plot allowances for ...
- H.R. 5782 (111th): Reduce and End our Deficits Using Commonsense Eliminations in the Treas-HUD and ...
- H.R. 5670 (111th): To require the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to make grants ...
- H.R. 5458 (111th): Christopher Bryski Student Loan Protection Act
- H.R. 5075 (111th): Middle Class Tax Relief Act
- H.R. 5064 (111th): Fair Access to Veterans Benefits Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Adler missed 34 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 10 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: