Rep. John Baldacci
Former Representative from Maine's 2nd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Maine's 2nd District
See Also: Bioguide
Baldacci was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Baldacci’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Baldacci’s bills had a total of 35 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Baldacci to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Baldacci’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5112 (107th): Veterans Emergency Assistance Act
- H.R. 4994 (107th): Skills and Training Promotion Act
- H.R. 4834 (107th): Safe and Fair Enforcement and Recall for Meat and Poultry Act of ...
- H.R. 4550 (107th): Small Business and Dislocated Worker Opportunity Act of 2002
- H.R. 3768 (107th): Worker Retraining Incentive Act of 2002
- H.R. 2371 (107th): To authorize the transfer and conveyance of real property at the Naval ...
- H.R. 2150 (107th): To modify the land conveyance authority with respect to the Naval Computer ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Baldacci missed 91 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: