2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Barrow »
Our unique analysis of the bills Barrow sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Barrow is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Barrow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 633: Expressing the sense of the House with respect to accountability for mismanagement at ...
- H.R. 4928: Readying Our Troops for Combat Act of 2014
- H.R. 4591: Workforce Investment and Job Creation Act
- H.R. 4331: To require a 50 percent reduction in the number of limousines in the ...
- H.R. 4072: To prohibit the use of funds appropriated to any Federal department or agency ...
- H.R. 3904: To reduce the period of the availability of allowances for former Speakers of ...
- H.R. 3201: Augusta Canal National Heritage Area Reauthorization Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2014, Barrow missed 86 of 7,555 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity