Our unique analysis of the bills Boccieri sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Boccieri is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Boccieri sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Boccieri’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5827 (111th): Protecting Gun Owners in Bankruptcy Act of 2010
- H.Con.Res. 261 (111th): Expressing the sense of Congress that the Supreme Court should uphold laws ...
- H.R. 4602 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4583 (111th): Stand By Your Ad Act of 2010
- H.R. 4536 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3988 (111th): To amend section 313 of the Tariff Act of 1930 to specify ...
- H.R. 3953 (111th): Back to Work Tax Credit Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Boccieri missed 26 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 24 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: