2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Campbell »
Our unique analysis of the bills Campbell sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Campbell is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Campbell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4809 (113th): To reauthorize the Defense Production Act, to improve the Defense Production Act ...
- H.R. 4013 (113th): To direct the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to establish a program ...
- H.R. 2733 (113th): Defending American Taxpayers From Abusive Government Takings Act of 2013
- H.R. 613 (113th): Systemic Risk Mitigation Act
- H.R. 6397 (112th): Defending American Taxpayers From Abusive Government Takings Act of 2012
- H.R. 4872 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain non-toric shaped polarized materials of ...
- H.R. 4871 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain toric shaped polarized materials.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2005 to Dec 2014, Campbell missed 986 of 6,937 roll call votes, which is 14.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: