Our unique analysis of the bills Cooksey sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cooksey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cooksey sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cooksey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3432 (107th): Seaport Security Enhancement Act
- H.R. 2682 (107th): To provide for the designation of certain closed military installations as ports ...
- H.R. 2250 (107th): Patient Access, Choice, and Equity Act of 2001
- H.R. 631 (107th): Project Apollo Commemorative Coin Act of 2001
- H.R. 4925 (106th): Patient Access, Choice, and Equity Act of 2000
- H.R. 636 (106th): Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Amendments of 1999
- H.R. 2653 (105th): To direct the Director of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Cooksey missed 392 of 3,397 roll call votes, which is 11.5%. This is much worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: