Dellenback, a Republican, was the representative for Oregon's 4th congressional district from 1967 to 1974.
Dellenback is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 1974 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Dellenback sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Dellenback sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (21%) Government Operations and Politics (17%) Education (17%) Law (14%) International Affairs (10%) Armed Forces and National Security (7%) Emergency Management (7%) Private Legislation (7%)
Some of Dellenback’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 17580 (93rd): A bill to recognize the 50 years of extraordinary and selfless public ...
- H.R. 17412 (93rd): National Forest Lands Investment Recovery Act
- H.R. 17261 (93rd): A bill to extinguish and compensate for valid mining claims in the ...
- H.R. 16633 (93rd): Herbert Hoover Memorial Act
- H.R. 16642 (93rd): Fishing Vessels Claims Recovery Act
- H.R. 16493 (93rd): A bill to amend the rules of the House of Representatives with ...
- H.R. 16347 (93rd): Herbert Hoover Memorial Act
From Jan 1967 to Dec 1974, Dellenback missed 135 of 2,648 roll call votes, which is 5.1%. This is better than the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- @unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills