Our unique analysis of the bills Edwards sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Edwards is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Edwards’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3017 (108th): Swain County Settlement Act of 2004
- S. 2445 (108th): Direct to Consumer Prescription Drug Advertising Act of 2004
- S. 2325 (108th): Telehealth Improvement Act of 2004
- S. 2303 (108th): Better Future for American Families Act
- S.J.Res. 32 (108th): A joint resolution to provide for Congressional disapproval of certain regulations issued ...
- S.J.Res. 31 (108th): A joint resolution to provide for Congressional disapproval of certain regulations issued ...
- S. 2153 (108th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2004, Edwards missed 311 of 1,980 roll call votes, which is 15.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: