Our unique analysis of the bills Fary sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1982. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fary is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Fary’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6666 (97th): A bill to amend the Joint Resolution of October 19, 1965, to ...
- H.R. 6559 (97th): A bill for the relief of Muyleng Marjorie Fu-Loqui.
- H.R. 6453 (97th): Capitol Grounds Master Plan Act
- H.R. 6417 (97th): A bill to amend Public Law 96-432 relating to the United States ...
- H.R. 6347 (97th): A bill to provide free mailing privileges with respect to parcels of ...
- H.Res. 447 (97th): A resolution declaring the sense of the House with respect to the ...
- H.R. 5594 (97th): A bill to provide student assistance benefits to dependents of State and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jul 1975 to Dec 1982, Fary missed 430 of 4,600 roll call votes, which is 9.3%. This is on par with the median of 7.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills