Grotberg sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Grotberg’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 182 (99th): A concurrent resolution calling upon the Members of the Congress to actively ...
- H.R. 3073 (99th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to provide ...
- H.R. 2905 (99th): Airport and Air Carrier Security Improvement Act of 1985
- H.R. 2906 (99th): Voter Interest and Participation Act of 1985
- H.R. 2877 (99th): A bill to amend title II of the Social Security Act to ...
- H.R. 2824 (99th): A bill to amend the Farm Credit Act of 1971 with respect ...
- H.Con.Res. 157 (99th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that performing groups ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1985 to Oct 1986, Grotberg missed 473 of 890 roll call votes, which is 53.1%. This is much worse than the median of 6.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills