Our unique analysis of the bills Hall sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hall is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hall was the primary sponsor of 3 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 2877 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 76 Brookside Avenue in Chester, New York, as the “1st Lieutenant Louis Allen Post Office”.
- H.R. 3196 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 20 Sussex Street in Port Jervis, New York, as the “E. Arthur Gray Post Office ...
- H.R. 1284 (110th): Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2007
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Hall sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hall’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6180 (111th): To amend the conservation provisions of the Food Security Act of 1985 ...
- H.R. 6034 (111th): To amend title 36, United States Code, to designate the musical piece ...
- H.R. 6033 (111th): Higher Education Affordability Act of 2010
- H.R. 5868 (111th): Safe Drill Act of 2010
- H.R. 5609 (111th): To amend the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 to prohibit any person ...
- H.R. 5077 (111th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the alternative ...
- H.R. 4637 (111th): Help Small Businesses Start and Grow Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Hall missed 110 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: