Our unique analysis of the bills Hayworth sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hayworth is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hayworth sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (16%) Law (16%) Commerce (15%) Taxation (15%) Economics and Public Finance (11%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (9%) Environmental Protection (9%) Labor and Employment (9%)
Some of Hayworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6186 (109th): America’s Partnership for Nursing Education Act of 2006
- H.R. 6150 (109th): National Minority Business Enterprise Incubator Program Act
- H.R. 6118 (109th): Medicare Physician Assistant Continuity of Care Act of 2006
- H.R. 5299 (109th): Fort McDowell Indian Community Water Rights Settlement Revision Act of 2006
- H.R. 5206 (109th): Securing America’s Energy Independence Act of 2006
- H.R. 5180 (109th): Lower Colorado River Multi-Species Conservation Program Act
- H.R. 5138 (109th): Taxpayer Information Protection and Privacy Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Hayworth missed 95 of 7,172 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: