Hayworth was a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hayworth’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Hayworth’s bills had a total of 355 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Hayworth to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Hayworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6186 (109th): America’s Partnership for Nursing Education Act of 2006
- H.R. 6150 (109th): National Minority Business Enterprise Incubator Program Act
- H.R. 6118 (109th): Medicare Physician Assistant Continuity of Care Act of 2006
- H.R. 5299 (109th): Fort McDowell Indian Community Water Rights Settlement Revision Act of 2006
- H.R. 5206 (109th): Securing America’s Energy Independence Act of 2006
- H.R. 5180 (109th): Lower Colorado River Multi-Species Conservation Program Act
- H.R. 5138 (109th): Taxpayer Information Protection and Privacy Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Hayworth missed 95 of 7,172 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: