Hickenlooper is the junior senator from Colorado and is a Democrat. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Hickenlooper is next up for reelection in 2026 and serves until Jan 3, 2027.
John Hickenlooper sits on the following committees:
Some of Hickenlooper’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2178: A bill to provide collective bargaining rights for fire fighters and emergency medical ...
- S. 1922: A bill to amend title II of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment ...
- S. 1818: Railroad Rehabilitation and Improvement Financing Equity Act
- S. 1736: Capital for Cooperatives Act
- S. 1759: MicroCap Small Business Investing Act of 2021
- S. 1758: 504 Green Energy Enhancement Act
- S. 1735: Native American Entrepreneurial and Opportunity Act of 2021
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Hickenlooper missed 1 of 246 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills