Our unique analysis of the bills Hostettler sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hostettler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hostettler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4240 (109th): Secure America Act of 2005
- H.R. 3410 (109th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a religious ...
- H.R. 3409 (109th): Federal Tax Withholding Act of 2005
- H.R. 2679 (109th): Veterans’ Memorials, Boy Scouts, Public Seals, and Other Public Expressions of Religion ...
- H.R. 2293 (109th): To provide special immigrant status for aliens serving as translators with the ...
- H.R. 1243 (109th): Secure Access to Firearms Enhancement (SAFE) Act of 2005
- H.R. 1100 (109th): Marriage Protection Act of 2005
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Hostettler missed 139 of 7,172 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: