John Kennedy sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Department of Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Policy
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Border Security and Immigration
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight, Agency Action, Federal Rights and Federal Courts
- Member, Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Kennedy sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Kennedy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1718: 75th Anniversary of the End of World War II Commemorative Coin Act
- S. 1709: Targeting Child Predators Act of 2017
- S. 1150: Medicaid Reform and Personal Responsibility Act of 2017
- S. 1058: National Flood Insurance Program Consultant Accountability Act of 2017
- S. 923: Reforming Finance for Local Economies Act
|Kennedy’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN104: Courtney Elwood, of Virginia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency
Jun 6, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 67/33.
S. 89: A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant materials requirement if the ...
Apr 3, 2017. Bill Passed 85/12.
From Jan 2017 to Sep 2017, Kennedy missed 0 of 202 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: