Our unique analysis of the bills Krebs sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1978. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Krebs is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Krebs sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (27%) Water Resources Development (17%) Labor and Employment (12%) Agriculture and Food (12%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (12%) Social Welfare (10%) Taxation (7%) Immigration (5%)
Some of Krebs’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 13743 (95th): Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- H.R. 13670 (95th): Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- H.R. 13404 (95th): Reclamation Adjustment Act
- H.R. 13356 (95th): Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- H.R. 13357 (95th): Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- H.R. 13132 (95th): Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- H.R. 12983 (95th): Reclamation Adjustment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Oct 1978, Krebs missed 25 of 2,813 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 8.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1978. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills