Our unique analysis of the bills Kuhl sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kuhl is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kuhl’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 98 (110th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit ...
- H.R. 6866 (110th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource ...
- H.R. 6788 (110th): SCHIP Full Funding Extension Act of 2008
- H.R. 6619 (110th): Savings for the Uninsured on Rx Expenses (SURE) Act of 2008
- H.R. 6490 (110th): Promoting the Safe Use of the Internet by Students Act of 2008
- H.R. 6360 (110th): Disabled Public Safety Officers Fairness Act of 2008
- H.R. 6249 (110th): H-HOMERUN Act of 2008
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2008, Kuhl missed 39 of 3,090 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: