Our unique analysis of the bills LeBoutillier sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1982. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). LeBoutillier is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
LeBoutillier sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of LeBoutillier’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7112 (97th): Arctic Penitentiary Act of 1982
- H.R. 7010 (97th): Foreign Surveillance Prevention Act of 1982
- H.R. 6235 (97th): Mandatory Retirement Abolition Act of 1982
- H.R. 6098 (97th): Helen Keller National Center Act
- H.R. 5191 (97th): Helen Keller National Center Act
- H.Con.Res. 191 (97th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that all athletic ...
- H.Con.Res. 188 (97th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that the National ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1981 to Dec 1982, LeBoutillier missed 96 of 812 roll call votes, which is 11.8%. This is worse than the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills