John Moolenaar sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Budget
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Moolenaar sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Moolenaar’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5639: National Institute of Standards and Technology Improvement Act of 2016
- H.Res. 791: Supporting the recognition of 2016 as the “Year of Pulse Crops” and acknowledging ...
- H.R. 5452: Native American Health Savings Improvement Act
- H.R. 5013: Safe Water and Nutrition Access Act
- H.R. 2892: Autocycle Safety Act
- H.R. 2891: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to inflation adjust the $5,000 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Moolenaar’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5798: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1101 Davis Street in Evanston, Illinois, as the “Abner J. Mikva Post Office Building”.
Sep 22, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 623: Social Media Working Group Act of 2015
Feb 2, 2015. Passed.
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Moolenaar missed 17 of 1,325 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: