Our unique analysis of the bills Schwarz sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schwarz is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Schwarz sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Schwarz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6403 (109th): Bridges of Hope for Transitional Health Insurance Act of 2006
- H.R. 5958 (109th): American TEOS Act of 2006
- H.R. 5513 (109th): Home Oxygen Patient Protection Act of 2006
- H.R. 5358 (109th): Science and Mathematics Education for Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 3962 (109th): To amend the Public Health Service Act to provide liability protections for ...
- H.Res. 262 (109th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Secretary of ...
- H.J.Res. 44 (109th): Honoring the life and legacy of Frederick William Augustus von Steuben and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2006, Schwarz missed 34 of 1,214 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: