Our unique analysis of the bills Seymour sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Seymour is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Seymour’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3374 (102nd): Lake Tahoe Water Quality Protection Act of 1992
- S. 3365 (102nd): Central Valley Project Fish and Wildlife Act of 1992
- S. 3286 (102nd): A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to provide ...
- S. 3264 (102nd): Criminal Aliens Impact and Removal Act of 1992
- S. 3252 (102nd): A bill relating to the collection of delinquent child support payments.
- S. 3246 (102nd): A bill to amend titles II and XVI of the Social Security ...
- S. 3247 (102nd): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Oct 1992, Seymour missed 54 of 550 roll call votes, which is 9.8%. This is worse than the median of 4.4% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills