Our unique analysis of the bills Sununu sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sununu is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Sununu sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (23%) Law (18%) Commerce (13%) Science, Technology, Communications (11%) Armed Forces and National Security (10%) Social Welfare (9%) Crime and Law Enforcement (8%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%)
Some of Sununu’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3394 (110th): A bill to prevent the undermining of the judgments of courts of ...
- S. 2478 (110th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service ...
- S.Res. 353 (110th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the importance of ...
- S. 2128 (110th): Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act of 2007
- S.Res. 304 (110th): A resolution congratulating Charles Simic on being named the 15th Poet Laureate ...
- S. 1915 (110th): Electronic Prescription Drug Act of 2007
- S. 1896 (110th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Sununu missed 58 of 1,977 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: